Who specifically is going to be your lifetime memory creating DJ?
(2) What is the philosophy, experience, approach, ethics and history of
the DJ company as well as your particular DJ?
(3) Do they always provide a reliable, professional wireless microphone?
(4) How presentable is the sound system, what does it look like, how much
room is needed or are there any unique requirements?
(5) How wide of a variety of music do you want for your event and does
your DJ know and have that music variety on a digital, legal format at
(6) What will your DJ be wearing and how presentable is he or she?
(7) Do they provide appropriate, timely paper work? (music survey, contract,
brochure or flier, planning guide, artist list, etc.)
Do they make using their service easy, by taking a professional, service
oriented approach? Examples
(A) Searching for and obtaining any requested
(B) Having available some of the following
and web site
or pager number
with specific hours
of local associations
creative options and flexibility in
(C) How available is your DJ before your
date and are they flexible, such as being able to meet with you at your
Is backup equipment and preparation always part of the plan and what is
(10) Can your DJ provide past client as well as current, professional
(11) What role do you want your DJ to fulfill and are they willing, capable
experienced enough to fulfill and even exceed your expectations? cheap lace dress
(12) Does your DJ continue to learn and upgrade their music and equipment?
(13) Is your DJ a full-time, service oriented professional or a part-time
(14) Are you comparing comparable DJ services when comparing their prices?
Remember not all DJs are the same and you cant do it over.